Explore More


  • How do I enroll my child in the school's Indian Education program?

    • You will need to fill out a 506 form and send the form and a copy of the CDIB or tribal card to the school or email it to snay@cnpschools.org.
  • What is a 506 form?

    • This form serves as the official record of the eligibility determination for each individual child included in the student count for the Title VI Indian Education Formula Grant program.
  • Who is eligible to be in the school's Indian Education program?

    • If you, your child, or the student's grandparent(s) are an enrolled member of a Federally or State recognized Indian or Alaska Native tribe, then the student is eligible. 
  • Where do I send the 506 form?

  • What is the Johnson O'Malley program? 

    • The Johnson O'Malley program or J.O.M. is a federal program whose main objective is to ensure Indian children receive educational opportunities that would not otherwise be provided through the public school system. For more info see the Johnson O'Malley website.