Links to Choctaw Alumni Association Website can be found in the Quicklinks at the top right of the CNP District Website and under CNP District. www.choctawalumni.org
Who We Are
The Choctaw Alumni Association (CAA) is:
- a Choctaw-Nicoma Park Public Schools sanctioned auxiliary/support organization;
- a fully chartered nonprofit corporation registered in the State of Oklahoma;
- an IRS-approved 509(a)(2) tax-exempt public charity – as such, all donations to the CAA are state and federal income tax deductible;
- a “communication/connection/reconnection conduit” for all Choctaw High School Alumni.
What We Do
- PARTNER – The CAA is an active partner with the C-NP Schools in preserving our past, promoting our present, and pursuing our collective future.
- PRESERVE – Much of the CAA focus is dedicated to the “preservation” aspect of our charter as exemplified by our active involvement with and financial/volunteer support of the Choctaw Nicoma Park Schools Museum. Through these efforts, the rich history, heritage, accomplishments, and traditions of Yellowjacket alumni/faculties will be readily accessible to successive generations of CHS alumni.
- PROMOTE – The CAA supports current CHS students and their respective activities while also serving as the focal point for all CHS Alumni-related matters for all CHS Classes by:
- establishing and maintaining a single, secure source of CHS Alumni contact information;
- developing centralized digital/social media platforms for CHS Alumni information exchange;
- facilitating the planning & promotion of class reunions, homecomings, golf tournaments, and other CHS Alumni-centric activities.
- PURSUE – The CAA will actively work with other groups & organizations to further academic/activity opportunities for all C-NP students by providing financial and/or volunteer assistance in support of C-NP School District initiatives. CHS Alumni can support these endeavors on behalf of today’s C-NP students (tomorrow’s CHS Alumni) by GIVING to the CAA via a regular donation, a donation in memory/honor of a classmate, a donation to remember a special teacher, a donation to the C-NP Schools Museum, and/or making a legacy gift.